| Your Famous Last Words Will Be: |
![]() "I dunno, press the button and find out." |
I think I say something like this nearly every day. It's stupidity with just a tinge of adventure. How like me.
Orrin and Nathan are down at the pub for their pints tonight. I watched a documentary on walruses. Watching animals is amazing, isn't it. Just the sheer variety of body shapes, sizes, textures, and movements. This documentary was fascinating- did you know that walrus mom's hold their little babies in their flippers in a very human way with the baby almost up over the shoulder? And mothers and daughters will help protect each other's calves and the nursing pair. The documentarian actually dove, in the arctic, and swam next to the walrus, while it was nursing. Pretty cool, huh? Babies, even walrus babies are so ridiculously cute. And here is proof.

3 comments:
Awwww. I want to see him in person! He is so stinking cute!
I want to see him next to a walrus baby for comparison. I would like to be a smart ass and say that my money would be on the walrus, but we all know I would lose.
He is so cute!
Post a Comment