Yesterday Silas and I went to indoor swimming pool in Clonmel. It was pretty interestng getting into my swimsuit and getting Silas in his swim diaper in the locker room. Even more interesting was getting us both dressed again while Silas nursed and we were dripping wet.
But it was all worth it, because he was pretty much terrified of the pool. No that's not true. He was a little clingy, I think because there were lots of kids splashing around. But he seemed to have a good time watching them and did a little splashing of his own. We only stayed about 45 minutes. Which was a little ridiculous since it took us about half an hour to walk there and cost 5 euros. But at least we were out of the house.
This morning we are headed to tea. If Silas wakes up from his nap in time. I made rhubarb muffins, with marginal success. Maybe I should read the manual for the oven. There are a lot of different settings, and I always just use the first one, but that may not be ideal. Also, I never really convert to celcius, I just kind of estimate. And the oven seems to take a lot longer to heat up than I have the patience for. Anyway, the muffins taste excellent, just look a little over-flowy and crispy.
Well, dare I wake a sleeping baby?
No comments:
Post a Comment