I got my haircut about a month ago now and I realized this morning that the percentage of my hair now clogging the drain in our shower has dropped below 50%. This does not bode well for Orrin, who has two bald maternal uncles. However, I've got to say I'm pretty happy about it because it now means that he is responsible for unclogging the drain instead of me. Oh happy short hair!
Then again, I do hate having to "do" my hair every morning. It looks so cute when it's all curled, but so hideous when its not. I'll probably just let it grow out, since I will be too lazy to go get it cut again, and too scared to cut it myself.
In bad acts of motherhood numbers 272 and 273, Silas cut (or pinched or otherwise broke skin on) his finger yesterday. And we didn't have any bandaids. So eventually it just clotted. Bt not until he got blood on his changing pad, clothes, crib sheet, and my shirt. I also dumped the contents of the vacuum on him. Well, not all the contents. I couldn't figure out how to open the canister and by the time I did, Silas had crawled over to me, and up my leg, just in time to catch the explosion of dust and carpet fuzz right in the face. No sneezing, but he did have some blackened boogers later that night. His nose hairs are working!
No comments:
Post a Comment