We went through Silas' baby clothes today. Rachel is taking most of the 0-3 months things back to Germany with her, along with assorted other baby paraphenalia. Silas is not even a year old and already looking at those things, I can't believe he was so tiny.
He was really good on the trip to the airport yesterday. Which I was a little worried about since it's the longest trip we've taken, just the two of us. He started to get a little cranky once we hit the Dublin construction and traffic, but I just dumped a bunch of cheerios in his carseat and he was content to dig around for those. Turns out he's pretty good at foraging, as only three cheerios remained in the carseat.
Tomorrow we are headed down to Dungarven, Ardmore, and the Ring Pennisula. It's called the Irish Riviera. We'll see how it lives up to the name.
Tonight I will be gorging myself on chocolate gingerbread. Ah, I wish Rachel lived next door. For other reasons than just that she is a baking goddess, but that's definitely on the list.
1 comment:
Hey,
Rachel is a baking goddess.
Ummm...rhubarb dumplings. My pie hole is watering.
Post a Comment