Monday, April 24, 2006

Slightly low femininity

According to this I'm an advocating leader, for whatever that's worth, with high openness, empathy, and 'earthiness'. But low style and slightly low femininty. hmmm...
Thanks to Nathan for passing this on. I'm supposed to evaluate him, but you have to evaluate yourself first. So you can do it yourself if you want, although I have to say I prefer the "what type of cookie are you?" personality tests.


Otherwise our weekend was pretty uneventful. Orrin hung some pictures on the walls. We took the foot pedal of the sewing machine to get re-fitted for 220. Went to the farmers market and bought some wicklow blue cheese- it's this delicious cross between brie and blue cheese. Really good... We watched "View from the Top". Really bad....

Sunday we hiked up Slieve na Mon- I guess it's a famous mountain in Tipperary Co. It means Women's Mountain in Gaelic. And according to a Disney movie, is home of the leprechauns. We didn't see any, although we did see two enormous rabbits.


Today we have to pick up Orrin's safety glasses. He has to wear safety glasses in the clean room at work. So he's been wearing an enormous pair over his regular glasses. But he found out he can get a pair of prescription safety glasses. So those are in today.
And! We're getting a cell phone. We think. I guess it should work all through Europe and the US, so we'll just get a pre-paid one and us it for emergency/necessity.

And Rachel flies into Dublin today! Yeah!

Oh- I'm oatmeal raisin. What are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chocolate chip... a little boring.

but I do make wicked chocolate chip cookies. as evidence - the last batch I made, travis (chocolate chip cookie connoisseur extrordinaire) ate half the batch in one sitting. I'm taking that as a compliment, rather than assuming that trav is just a pig.