1. woke up, nursed Silas, went back to bed.
2. woke up, nursed Silas, made a family sized smoothie, shared a family sized smoothie.
3. drove Orrin to work
4. played with Silas, put him down for a nap
5. took a shower, stuffed the car full of recycling bags and cardboard.
6. put Silas in the carseat, drove to recycling center, dropped off crap while dodging 500 million cats and trying to keep them out of the car.
7. came home, fed Silas, watched Scrubs
8. fed Silas, put him down for a nap, worked on untangling Quicken fiasco
9. gave up, fed Silas
10. took Silas for a walk in downtown Clonmel, stopped by the health food store, bought some wheat germ.
11. stopped by the glass and mirror place to inquire about how much it would cost to replace some glass broken in the shipment, am looked at like a crazy person.
12. put away groceries, prepared chicken and veggies for roasting.
13. fed Silas
14. made granola.
15. put Silas down for a nap.
16. burned granola.
17. ate the granola anyway.
18. thought about how Catherine said this blog is pitiful and considered ways to liven it up.
19. gave up.
20. posted this instead.
Hope your day is nearly as exciting.
3 comments:
dear bridge -
I think your blog is thrilling.
really! I was so happy when I found it linking from casey's. I love reading about your life in ireland - and silas is sooo damn adorable! (he looks just like you) I always steal at least a half an hour of time at work every day to play on the internet, which mostly consists of reading webcomics and my friends' blogs. So I find it really entertaining hearing about what's going on in your life (no matter how mundane it may seem to you) with your family in ireland, while I'm sitting around bored in Portland...
Catherine said your blog is pathetic!? That's sad. And untrue. I am telling myself ours is mostly a record for us to remember our time here- so who cares who reads it or what they think.
I would like to clarify that the last time I say the blog, briget's blog was about 3 entries for three months. It's much more interesting now....
Post a Comment